• Anxiety, panic attacks and loss of control
• Bereavement / grief / loss and separation
• Depression and mood
• Employment issues, work and redundancy
• Health related concerns / chronic illness / end of life
• Life transitions
• Personal development / personal process
• Self-esteem and confidence
We believe in the worth and dignity of each individual. We wish to provide a safe, therapeutic space in which to develop a trusting and reliable working relationship with clients that facilitates healing and change.
Whether you come to counselling to explore a difficult issue or to use it as a means of personal development, CPSA counsellors/psychotherapists will honour you as an individual with your own unique experience of life.
Click here to contact us for further information.